New Listing: 3459 Lower Duck Range Road, Pritchard, Kamloops, BC $699,000
New Listing: 3459 Lower Duck Range Road, Pritchard, Kamloops, BC $699,000. Gorgeous 80 acre Pritchard property with so many custom features and sprawling 360 degree views all the way to Kamloops and Shuswap Lakes.
The home is just under 2,000 square feet and was built in 2009. The home features many modern features including an award-winning kitchen, 2 bedrooms, an office which could be a 3rd bedroom, and 3 bathrooms. This home has a huge shop with over 1400 square feet of space including 14 foot ceilings and oversized doors. Great for someone needing a dream shop on their property.
There are additional out buildings (1 could be a guest house), the property is fully fenced and has many different landscape features throughout the property.
Other features include:
Mechanical, Outbuilding & Outdoor Features:
– 400amp service
– 300 foot 8-10 gpm well drilled in 2008
– High end water system with continuous pressure.
– Reverse osmosis, zero waste water system for drinking water.
– 20kw backup generator
– fully fenced property with page wire (squares) and barbed wire. Fenced according to survey.
– 6 foot high page wire fenced area for dog run or deer proof garden.
– Solid base of pitrun and gravel driveway.
– High capacity heat pump (central a/c) and backup electric furnace.
– Metal roof with high end underlay that is non-combustible and extra insulation in the attic.
– 1,000 square foot sundeck with Duradek decking.
– Trexx decking stair treads.
– Hardie Plank Siding.
– 12 x 12, two 10 x 12 overhead garage doors and 14 foot ceilings.
– Shop has a 2-point car hoist.
– Storage under the deck 11 foot ceiling, not insulated with two garage doors.
– Carport located at the front door.
– Two outbuildings insulated and wired.
– One of the outbuildings great for a guest house.
– Large firepit in the yard.
– $11,000 hot tub.
– Potential to subdivide ~ contact TNRD for information and restrictions.
– Great potential for truck driver, heavy duty mechanic, high performance mechanic, wood worker or machine shop to make use of the property for home business.
– Guest house: owners lived in one of the outbuildings while building the home. It has a full kitchen including 220V for stove and dryer as well as a 3-piece bathroom.
– The property has many different wild animals on the property and many different terrain to enjoy. Off road, dirt bike and snowmobile on your own land!
Features in the home:
– Floating stairs to sunken living room.
– Custom Kitchen with slow close drawers, lots of storage, walk in pantry, solid surface counters, custom glass backsplash.
– Lots of natural light throughout the home.
– Vaulted ceilings.
– Soft close cabinets in the bathroom.
– Tiled shower with two showerheads including rainhead and glass shower door.
– Easy to clean home with tile throughout the home.
– Light switches are on dimmers and 3 way.
– Built in vacuum with sweeper points.
– Front loader washer and dryer with steam.
– Built in counters/desk in office and master bedroom.
– High end custom closet organizers in master walk in closet.
– Built in sound in the home and shop.
– High end crystal chandelier in foyer.
– CCTV, satelite and internet wired throughout home.
– Custom built in’s in the closets including the main entry closet.
– Built in sound on the deck: enjoy while you take a hike on your property.
Click here to view more photos of this home.
To view all homes for sale in Kamloops click here.