Kamloops & B.C. Real Estate Housing Forecast For 2013 & 2014
The British Columbia Real Estate Association has released it’s British Columbia Housing Forecast Update for 2013 & 2014.
Some important points from the report below:
- B.C. residential housing sales are forecast to rise 5.6% in 2013.
- B.C. residential housing sales are expected to trend higher. 6.1% in 2014 is forecast.
- Issues with the global economy make growth difficult in British Columbia presently.
- A stronger global economy is expected in 2013.
- The average B.C. MLS home price is expected to drop 1% this year to $510,400 and increase in 2014 by 0.6%.
- B.C. housing starts will increase 1.5% in 2014.
Kamloops Real Estate Housing Forecast:
- Kamloops and surrounding communities real estate sales will increase 3% in 2013 and 4.6% in 2014.
- The Kamloops average MLS price will increase to $315,000 an increase of .07% in 2013 and to $319,000 an increase of 1.3% in 2014.